Kate Mesta is a Laguna Beach, CA, artist who specializes in one-of-a-kind jewelry; each piece let’s you wear handcrafted art that reflects who your are.
Paws For Humanity is fortunate that Kate and her family LOVE dogs! We special ordered pieces to carry in our store that speak to the hearts of dog lovers.
About our small leather wrist cuff:
- Each “Woof” small leather wrist cuff is hand cut from rugged leather for a vintage look. Our Whippet Cut cuffs are 1″ wide x 8½” long.
- The metal art affixed to the cuff is hand cut, hand painted and hand sanded to bring out the colors. Then each letter is painstakingly hand stamped.
- Laying down the colors alone is a multi-step process.
- If you were to order two of the same color code, each will be slightly different. No two pieces are alike because the sanding is done by a human looking for the best way to reveal each color on each unique piece. Even the words may be placed in different areas depending on the sanding process.
- Two snap closures allows for wrist size adjustment.
- Wear yours with pride! You’ll be in good company wearing a Kate Mesta piece because celebrities wear them, too, including Ellen DeGeneres, Maria Shriver, Greg Louganis and others.
- These gorgeous cuffs make great gifts for the dog-lovers in your life. Ships in an organza bag.
Sizing: Our leather wrist cuffs have two snap closures allowing for a range of average wrist sizes; however, they will likely be too loose on very small wrists or too tight on larger wrists.
Shipping: Items are shipped within 2 business days. For more on shipping, please read our Shipping & Returns policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we’ll gladly accept your return within 30 days of purchase. No questions asked. For more on returns, please read our Shipping & Returns policy.